1. How does the software works?
CBT Software-Author Module is used to input questions into the exam database. Later the exam database is imported into the CBT Software- Exam Engine and used by the instructor to administrate the exam.
2. Who can use the software?
CBT Software-Author Module can be used by individual authors or any institutions / Companies to create Computer Based Test Database containing various questions types.
CBT Software-Exam Engine Module can be used by instructors to present candidates with Computer Based Test using their own Question Database created using CBT Software Author Engine.
3. What are the minimum system requirements to install the product?
Supported platforms: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 , Windows 10 (32bit/64 bit)
50 MB free space 1GHz CPU 256 MB RAM 800x600 screen resolution Active Internet connection
4. Is the demo version available?
The demo version of the products is just for trial and it includes limited features only.
5. I need an activation key. Where can I get one?
First thing is you will need to purchase the software to request the key. And also there is an option to activate automatic once the product is purchased and installed. In case automatic activation is not possible, then you may have to send a mail to: email@example.com and you will receive the activation key to your mail-id within 48 hours. For more details read Product Activation Procedure.
6. What question types are supported by the software?
7. Is the software configurable? What configuration options are available?
It is possible to configure several of the exam options including the following:
Get full list of configuable features.
8. How the licensing works? Does it expire?
9. Do you provide discounts for multiple license purchases?
Yes, we provide discounts for bulk purchases. Please direct your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. How do I report any Bug or request any feature?
If you experience any problem in using the software or if you want to request any feature you can reach us at cs[at]swregn.com.