How to use Computer Based Test Software
The Computer Based Test Software combines the CBT
Author and CBT Exam Engine modules to create centralized
question database which can be populated and edited
by various Authors. CBT Exam Engine can be used by candiates
to login and take exams.
Free Trial version of Computer Based Test Software
can be downloaded here. Free version is has limited
features. Use the buy link given below to get the full
Help for important features of the Computer Based
Test Software are given below:
CBT Author module allows administrators to create
question database, add authors, candidates, candidate
groups(classes). Question databases can be exported
to be used in CBT Exam Engine.
CBT Author Module - Features
- Configure Author module to use your own mysql
- Create any number of Authors and exams (limited
in free version)
- Assign multiple Authors to populate one or many
- Create any number of candidates and groups/classes.
- Assign candidates to any number of groups/classes.
- Set Exam Configurations parameters like (exam
duration,allowing bookmarking, pausing exam timer
- Assign exams to different groups so that all
the candidates in that group can take that exam.
- Exporting the exams.
Exam engine screen lists all the Test modules currently
installed along with options to add new Test modules
and access to CBT Author module.
CBT Exam Engine - Features
- Add any number of test modules.
- Test modules can be added from ".auth" (exam
exported from CBT Author Module) files URls
or using files saved locally.
- Question types supported are MCSA (Multiple
Choice Single Answer) and MCMA (Multiple Choice
- Exams can be taken either in learn mode with
access to flash cards and option to view correct
answers or in exam mode with exam time limits and
- Main exam screen can be customized to set the
font size and use day/night mode.
- At end of each exam (learn and exam) modes candidate
is given a score calculation based on the total
number of questions present in exam and number of
correctly answered questions in that exam
Admins can login in to a control panel from any browser
to view results statistics.