In this question type a question along with a image and answer options are provided. Image can have up to 12 "place holders" which have to be correctly filled by the candidate based on the question asked. Candidate must drag the answer options provided to correct "place holder".
1. Entering a new question : To enter a new question select "Drag and Drop Type1(Image Type)" under "Choose Question Type" and click on "Add New/Insert".
A new window will be opened to enter the question as shown below:
Following are the fields in the question entering window:
1. Question : Enter the main question in this field.
2. Browse picture : Click on this button to browse to a location and select the image for this question. Once the image is selected it will be displayed in blank area below question.
3. Enter controls : Click on this button to enter number of controls. Two type controls are required :
a. Place Holders : These are required to be placed on image (minimum 1 and maximum 12 place holders can be placed)
b. Answer options : Provide number of answer options required for the question (minimum 2 and maximum 12 answer options can be provided)
4. Enter Answer Options : For each answer option one blank box will be created as shown below
To enter the Answer option enter the value in one of the boxes (Correct Answer values have to be entered first).
As you type the answer option a "Place Holder" will be created on the image with answer option text. Now you can drag the "Place Holder" to required position on the image.
Follow same steps to enter other answer options.
5. Difficulty Level : Use this option to select difficulty level for the question to Beginner, Intermediate or Expert. Default value is set to Beginner.
6. Category : Use this option to assign this question to a specific category (topic). By default first category is selected.
7. Score : This field shows the score assigned to this question.
8. Exhibit : This option displays the name of the image file selected by browsing.
9. Explanation : Any explanation for the question can be entered in this field.
To save the question click on "Save" button.
Previous and Next buttons can be used to navigate to other questions and insert new question at specific place in the database.
Close button can be used to exit without saving the question.
2. Edit an existing question : To edit an existing question select select "Drag and Drop Type1(Image Type)" under "Choose Question Type" and click on "Edit/Delete".
A new window will open and display the first question present in this question type.
Use previous and Next button to navigate to the desired question. Make required changes and click "Edit" button to save the changes. Use "Close" button to exit without saving.
3. Delete an Question : Follow the steps to open the question for editing (Edit an Existing Question) and click on "Delete" button to remove the question from the database.